Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Whats with my NAME?


SHANE PAUL
the name given by my parents to me.

SHANE
the name they used to call me.

PAUL
the name i really hate
I told my friends that if they call me with this name(PAUL) I WILL HATE THEM FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!, for I think That name is really not mine(i Dont know why).

before I proceed, maybe its important to inform my real name, Im SHANE PAUL BAULA
haha! people sometimes asked me if the name SHANE is just my Nickname or what, they are confused because they thought that this name if for girl/lady, or a feminine name. but when they see me they are shock/amazed.or what so ever because Im not a girl, a lady wanted to be indeed. Some says that Im lucky to have this name because It fits my Sexual orientation. Its not new to you of what I really am.
One day, I asked my mother why I have this name. She answered "im not the one who give you your name, instead your Godfather give it to you".

This name "SHANE PAUL" might be One of the most influential person in this country, or maybe One of the most respected person in the future.

and to inform you guys, the person with this name is highly ambitious for worthy success and pride.

PS.
WA KO KASABOT SA LAST PART AMBOT NANO:d

6 comments:

  1. .,,tsar,, one of the MOST?? influential??

    ok nlng. heehehe..
    Labyu xeen,, ambixosa ka talaga.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe...
    proud jud au xa...
    tc...
    tresure mo friends mo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. unsay itoy PAUL?????

    whahahahaah.....SHANE DIAY.........

    HEHEHEH.....
    BLEH!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete