Wednesday, March 4, 2009

my so CALLED FRIENDS:)




I guess all of us have our own set of friends.
Friends that serves as our INSPIRATION
We have our own different set of friends in which we are united with our own set of norms.
sometimes, We are united with what were fun off. I mean we have different taste/wants/trip/adventure.

SHANEPAUL's GROUP OF FRIENDS:)
STARS:)
mags.shane.gayda.lara.mau. with extension . these people are my drink mates. haha! the people that thought me of all the VICES available in this WORLD. haha! just kiddin' Love hangin out with them.
















MARKERS06-07
the people who loves me, accepted me, and corrected me of all things. They put me in the right path! UNSAON NALANG MANGAHUTAY BAYA MI UG NAA SA TAMANG LANDAS. these gals were my classmates in highschool(4th year). they believed me, trusted me, and ME na ME! :D

PVD
PVD gals and guys catch me everytime i fall. Give advices, and cheers me up everytime I feel something. Now in college, these people knw almost all of my secrets. they're happy if I'm happy, sad if I'm sad.



FLIRTACIOUS GALS
the people that is very much important to my life, for they are my everything now. Aside from my family, they are one of the greatest gift i received from GOD. my life is not complete without them. they knew how i love, treasure, and admired them.for almost 7 years, we were binded with each other. among all my friends this group is the MOST IMPORTANT group in my life. no one can change it. LOVE FLIRTS GALS.:D


i think its not wrong to have many and different set of friends. As long as you are united and have your own goal as a group. not that kind of goal that may harm each other but instead goal that make each other happy, and worth to be happy.

among all my friends. there's someone who stand out/shines best. A friend to me all the time, even though no more time(haha). though were far from each other and were million miles away from each other, still friendship reigns(tsar lng). This person is no other than my BOSS.
Regi Raphael


PS:
prends ba jud mi aning mga tawhana ni? haha!.:D

2 comments: