Thursday, February 5, 2009

because of the influence of BEER!

it’s almost a year since then i knew and heard about this person. Year wherein i kept on dreaming that someday we will meet and greet each other! so on the first day i saw him in school campus., i kept on searching for that person, asking for a data(i mean the name of that person as well as the background). i frequently seen this person in school campus. One day, one of my wildest dream( i mean one of my greatest and i think cheapest dream) was met!, it is when I and my Friend went to TORRES to have some fun(fun that is not wild) fun, to feel relax and all. i never thought that one of my classmate forced this person to be with us on that night(f.y.i this person also love to drink). So, then this person came. i dont know what to do but then I am just Pretending that this person is just new to me, a new friend and stuff!. because of the influenced of alcoholic drink namely RH and EMPI i was given a strength and high confidence to talk this person, and because of feeling tipsy already at the time, i wasn’t expecting that i could talk to this person like just ordinary person. so den til 4 am we were together with my friend and this person.
-the end- haha!

(so the rationale of this story is that drink alcoholic drink to have high self confidence! hahaha! joke2..) soooo happy!

1 comment: